Friday, December 14, 2007

EWWW...do i smell a LBR?

the newest on my
vendetta list...DINA.
yes. o.m.g, but she's your like best friend?
not anymore.
she got me really mad and i have no clue whyyy...
okaii, in language arts class she beat me to the door, and she's like "nice people finish last"
that iis sooo annoying! ERGH!
and then...she tells me that "watch out for sara"
and she also saiid, "we couldn't find you and soraya for 2 to 3 days!"
then at the end of the period i was determined to get out of the door first....because if i didn't she might say "nice people finish last"
so i get out the door (yes! victory!)
then i wait for her and go "haha"(but in a playing around joking kinda way)
then she let's go of my grip and goes "i'm not interested in that anymore" in this get your hands off of me you freak voice.
and i let go and soraya goes 'what's wrong?'
and she just stomps off in computer class,
there me and soraya email her since we are already done with our excel.
and i go 'what's wrong'
and she's like 'nothing
blah blah blah
long email short, she doesn't know if she wants to be my friend or not. *pout*
and she's been ignoring me...that LBR!
and she's hanging out with bad influence ppl.
ugh, i can't wait till she becomes one of them and no one can stand her! muahaha..
i can't belive that ELBR.....
anyways back to me!
well, i am so sad. today was horribleness...
we could've earned 67,000 dollars by investing in google! EGH!
okay anyways, what should i give my friends and family?
okaii....
christmas wish list thingamobber..
dina:nothing, cuz she's on my vendetta list...
soraya: new cellphone thingy?
mommy: giftcard in ross
daddy; pinwheels
sara: candy package
shewetha: candy package
kianni(sp?):candy package
camielle: idk yet
starr: idk yet
ME: A NEW BACKPACK AND A $100 dollar shopping spree
my mom

okay you know what, i have to go okay? so bye...

No comments: