Monday, January 21, 2008

Dee Ultimatum, Book Princess...moi

welll,
i have now turned into the ultimatum book worm, or as i like to call it, book princess.
everything is okay.
so far in '08, i've read about 4 books,
here they are!!!

  • eldest
  • chicken soup for the teenage soul 3
  • once upon a marigold
  • may bird among the stars

yeah, right now i'm reading "the wright 3" tis okay. i have my beloved share bear w/ me right now.

he says, well, i can't push his button for him to talk cuz mommy is sleeping!

well, just came to give you a check up! oh, i got my haircut on saturday, i look different, soraya said she cut her bangs, eh, at least i'm not the only one w/ something different. i have to go to crazy school tomorrow.

ugh, at least i finished all my hw! tata for now!

ily very much my virtual journal! till next time!

No comments: